We’re in this together. Our hearts and thoughts are with the families and businesses across the country who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Now more than ever, USPack is committed to helping our customers support the community by meeting your essential delivery demands. From growing our network to utilizing our proven transportation strategies we are here to support you during this unique time.
1. Medical and Pharmaceutical Experience: We have been a leader in HIPAA and OSHA-compliant medical and pharmaceutical delivery for over 30 years. We are an ideal partner to transport critical medical supplies to hospitals. Our pharmacy services support thousands of residential and long-term care patients throughout the US.
2. Remote Dispatch: In 48 hours we deployed our business continuity plan, converting our 80-person national dispatch operation to work from home and allowing us to support your business 24/7 without interruption.
3. Capacity Shifting: Local delivery demand is changing on an almost daily basis. Whether you need to scale up or down, we are helping shippers and trucking companies match capacity to demand. Examples include adding drivers, shifting to smaller vehicles, backing up private fleets, or serving as a secondary/overflow.
4. High-Speed Driver Onboarding: We have proprietary technology that supports high-volume independent driver recruiting and onboarding with direct digital integration to screening partners. We average less than seven days from advertisement to on-the-road.
5. Technology Solutions for Contactless Delivery: Our technology provides 3-way communication between shippers, consumers and drivers to allow for social distancing during delivery. We’re experts at unattended delivery and are converting many business-to-business networks to overnight delivery.
Please contact us today to learn how we can help you immediately in the fight to slow COVID-19.